For nearly 20 years, The Trail Foundation has been dedicated to protecting, enhancing, and connecting the Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake. This year, TTF will sign an agreement with the City of Austin to take on some of the operations and maintenance of the Trail and its over 200 acres of surrounding parkland. With this new responsibility comes a need for organizational growth – including a permanent home for TTF.
• Since 2005, TTF has moved nearly every year to take advantage of low-cost office space
• The TTF staff size has more than doubled in the past three years with additional rapid growth anticipated
• Spaces used have often been small or shared with other organizations
• There is an increasing need to have accessible space to meet with donors, board, and key stakeholders
• A permanent home for TTF allows for future organizational capacity and growth as needed
• Proximity to the Trail creates additional efficiency and exposure as TTF is expanding operations
• Creates an opportunity to be in a rapidly growing neighborhood
• A long-term and customized space leads to higher donor and staff recruitment and retention
Your support is critical to making TTF’s home a reality. We hope you will consider making an investment into the future of TTF and the Trail. Click here to learn more about the project and sponsorship benefits.