Explore & Learn with our new History of the Trail Scavenger Hunt!
Our History of the Trail scavenger hunt offers a new and fun way to explore the Ann & Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail! Grab your family and head out to find clues posted around theTrail at various historical and notable locations. The scavenger hunt is broken into loops – so you can do one or complete all three!
How to Play:
1. Print out the map linked below for a handy guide to the clue locations.
2. Grab a pencil or a pen and head to the Trail.
3. Use your map to visit the locations.
4. Search for and scan the QR code at each location to reveal your clue.
5. Match the underlined word from the clue to the corresponding number on your Scavenger Hunt map.
6. Once you have noted all the underlined words, place the corresponding letter in the circles below the clues on the map to reveal your keyword.